Cast Iron Guttering Systems
Authentic sand castings combine traditional manufacture with modern quality control and standards to create a high quality range of traditional cast iron gutters. Apex Heritage cast iron gutters have simple socket or spigot, wet sealed and bolted joints and are available factory primed or pre-painted.
- Suited to traditional craft based contracts
- Closely replicates historic styles
- For both flush and projecting eaves applications
Colours & Finishes
- Supplied factory primed with one coat of protective red oxide
- Also available in factory applied high performance, satin three-coat pre-finish
NEW FOR 2012... now available in a range of 8 standard colour options. In a high quality two-pack epoxy primer and top coat finish. By removing the need for on-site pre-installation painting Alumasc’s painted cast iron offers up to 60% saving on time and 30% saving on cost.
- Complies with BS 460:2002 Cast Iron Rainwater Goods
- Four profiles available in a choice of sizes
- Pre-finished cast iron can cut costs by 30% and installation time by 60%
- Extremely strong, durable and vandal resistant
- Dimensionally accurate and stable
- Life expectancy in excess of 40 years
- Cast iron is 100% recyclable
Installation & Fixing
- Wet sealed and bolted joints - a simple, well proven method
- Extensive range of fixing options to suit alternative eaves designs
- Special Hydrostrip jointing system for half round gutters
- Minimal maintenance requirements
Got an enquiry? Howarth Express can help!