Traditional Timber Cladding
The traditional timber cladding range is a selection of the most popular timber species currently used today in the UK market for exterior timber cladding. Selected to meet a wide range of budgets the timbers are machined by experts into a wide selection of standard sizes and profiles.
At a glance
• Cost-effective range of durable, resilient traditional claddings
• Environmentally focused
• Suitable for a range of applications
• Treated Redwood, Larch & Western Red Cedar species
• Bespoke profiles and other species also available
• Can be fire treated and/or finished with a stain or paint if required.
Ideal for commercial, domestic and refurbishment projects, Howarth Timber & Building Supplies timber cladding range offers a perfect starting point from where you can select the materials most suited to each individual project. The longer a building product lasts the better it is for the environment, especially a critical external envelope component such as cladding.
We are also able to provide a fully comprehensive selection of timber species in cladding profiles specific to your exact requirements. Whatever your project requirements, you can be sure of Howarth Timber & Building Supplies renowned reliability and customer service.