Thermally Treated Timber Cladding
Thermally treated timber cladding, sometimes referred to as thermowood, provides improved stability and durability qualities, added long term benefits and flexibility. Thermally treated wood can be used for a wide variety of applications and even the most demanding of situations.
At a glance
• Softwood & hardwood options
• Improved stability, durability & performance
• Increased weather & rot resistance
• Environmentally focused
• Uniformity of product colour in its natural state
• More even weathering over time than traditional timber claddings
• Can be fire treated and/or finished with a stain or paint if required.