Want to be in with the chance of winning a £100 Amazon voucher?
All you have to do is tag who you’d share it with via the competition posts on Facebook or Twitter, as well as sharing or retweeting the post to your own profile.
The winner will be announced on Monday 20th January 2020.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Howarth Timber & Building Supplies.
- Employees of Howarth Timber & Building Supplies, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 19.01.2020, after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as stated in this post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen by Howarth Timber & Building Supplies.
- The winners will be notified by via the social media platform through which they entered within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is for a £100 Amazon e-voucher and will be sent to one entrant.
- The promoter will organise the delivery of the e-gift voucher via email.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Twitter, Facebook or any other third-party channels in which the competition is being promoted.