33 Tom Ward
- Unit 2 Elm Lea Trading Estate
- Leeside Road
- N17 0XR
- Mon - Thu: 07:00 - 16:45
- Friday: 07:00 - 16:00
- Saturday: 08:00 - 12:00
- Sunday: CLOSED
Welcome to Howarth Timber & Building Supplies Tottenham
Howarth Tottenham is a local builders' merchant that has had a presence in the area since 1991, moving to its current location in 2017. Since moving to the new yard, we have become much more than just a timber yard, having increased our shop products by more than 400 lines, we have also expanded our timber range, with oak profiles and cladding now being stocked items.
In essence, we stock everything you would expect from a timber merchant, alongside some building materials.
We offer a great delivery service from here, covering a large delivery area from the branch.
Visit our Showroom
As of June 2018, we are in the process of installing a door and flooring showroom on the first floor of our building, with the aim to be the best local suppliers of doors and flooring in the Tottenham area.
Book Skip Hire online in Tottenham at howarth.wasteonline.uk
- Easy to use online booking system
- Speedy delivery to anywhere in the UK, within 24 hours (on orders placed before 10am)
- We offer the freedom to choose the day of delivery and collection to suit your needs, which is great if you are working on a schedule. Plus, should your requirements change – as often happens in life – your collection date can be adjusted easily without any long phone calls or messing about.
- If your skip is getting full, with our efficient service you can easily exchange an existing skip that is full of waste, for an empty one.
- We have a full range of skips, with a choice of four skip sizes:
4 yard open
6 yard open
8 yard open
12 yard open
- We’ll take a wide range of house, building and garden waste
- Get a Quote and order your skip in four quick and easy steps
We can offer cutting services via external suppliers.
Top Five Tottenham Products*:
Located on the Elmlea Trading Estate on Leeside Road in the north London area of Tottenham, Howarth Tottenham is within walking distance of two Greater Anglia railway stations and two overground stations:
- Angel Road (Greater Anglia) - a 13-minute walk
- Northumberland Park (Greater Anglia) - 9-minute walk
- Silver Street (Overground) - 18-minute walk
- White Hart Lane (Overground) - 18-minute walk
*sold through the website