Howarth Timber & Building Supplies offer a wide range of cements, such as:
- OPC (Ordinary Portland Cement) – This is the most commonly used form of cement and is used to create concrete, grout and mortar.
- Sulphate resisting – A blended cement that is durable and improves the overall performance of concrete.
- Multicem – This is a high-performance cement that is easy to work with, durable, and has the added resistance to frost.
- Rapid Hardening – This is popularly used as the speed at which the cement sets helps for when tight deadlines need to be met, or when the surface needs to be used quickly after application.
- Quickcem – This thickens and dries quite quickly, and is typically referred to as a “remedial” cement blend.