Howarth Timber & Building Supplies offer a wide selection of flooring underlays, available for all installations, whether you want to use vinyl, engineered timber or laminate flooring.
Underlay is just as important a choice, as choosing the right Flooring, because it can have a huge effect on the final appearance, the feel underfoot and the overall quality of the floor whether that’s adding sound, levelling or thermal properties.
As such, you should take the time to think about the needs of your floor, and the type of Underlay you will need. A few questions that you should consider:
- Are your floors even or uneven?
- Is it a solid or a voided timber floor?
- Is the floor upstairs or downstairs?
- Is the floor in direct sunlight, or in the shade?
- Do you need something that is budget-friendly?
- Are you looking to reduce sound? Think about soundproof underlay
- Do you want to protect against damp? You might need a DPM underlay
- Does the floor need to be suitable for use with underfloor heating?
The answers to these questions will help our fully-qualified staff to assist in finding the perfect Underlay for your needs. For further assistance, contact your local branch.