Howarth Timber & Building Supplies offer a wide range of beautiful pebbles and Scottish cobbles. The stones are fairly large in size, especially compared to other Decorative Aggregates such as chippings and gravel.
Garden Pebbles are sold in packs that include a multitude of colours including white, browns and beiges helping to add character. They are a simple but effective method of transforming an area of your garden and offer a wide range of uses, including:
- Edging. Create a divider or barrier between paved areas and your lawn that is distinctive.
- Fill a Space. They are great for filling spaces of any size from a cute little portion of your outdoor space, or a large feature.
- Flower Beds. Adding decorative pebbles to your flower beds not only looks amazing but also helps to protect the soil.
- Water Features. Decorative Pebbles have been smoothed naturally by streams and as a result glisten beautifully when wet, making them a great addition to pond areas or around water features. They are also fish friendly, which is one less thing for you to worry about.
- Driveways. Pebbles make attractive driveways that are also ideal if you want to create a noisy area towards your home that will alert you to visitors.