Garden buildings and storage is an effective way of adding extra space for a wide range of purposes, including:
- Our wooden garden storage options are ideal for storing a variety of gardening tools and equipment. This ensures they are protected against conditions that could cause damage etc
- Outdoor storage for garden furniture overnight or during the winter months
- Creating extra rooms for use as a garden office or workshop that is ideal for work and hobbies
- Ensuring your children have a safe space to play
- Add an area that is perfect for spending time relaxing and escaping daily life
Not only are the wooden garden buildings practical; they are also attractive and can add real personality to your outdoor space.
Our range of garden buildings include:
- Garden Sheds with single and double doors
- Summer houses in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Playhouses for the littles to expand their imaginations
Will I need Planning Permission for my Wooden Garden Buildings?
Garden Timber Buildings are permitted without the need for planning permission provided they follow a range of conditions, including:
- It must be single-storey with a maximum overall height of four metres if the building has a dual pitched roof. Any other roof type can have a maximum overall height of three metres. The eaves of the building cannot be any more than 2.5 metres in height.
- The building cannot include a balcony, veranda or raised platform
- Less than half of the available land surrounding the property can be filled with outbuildings.
For more information regarding planning permission and outbuildings, please read The Planning Portal. This is a website set up in 2002 by the UK government as an informational point for online planning applications.
For advice and guidance regarding garden buildings and storage, contact your nearest branch who will be more than happy to help.