Namgrass is a high-quality artificial grass that is designed to look and feel exactly the same as naturally grown turf.
The main benefits of purchasing Namgress artificial grass includes:
- Looks Great. Namgrass is guaranteed to look beautifully green all year round. This is great if you want your garden to be ready for outdoor entertaining as soon as spring hits, particularly after a bad winter. Most importantly, artificial grass looks like ordinary grass.
- Allergies. If you or a family member suffers from grass pollen allergies, an artificial lawn is the perfect solution.
- Low Maintenance. As Namgrass doesn’t grow, fade in the sun or die as a result of heavy snowfall, it always looks beautifully green and attractive, whilst remaining at the perfect length. This makes it ideal for those of us that don’t have time to maintain or simply can’t. Overall, the grass won’t need watering, mowing, digging or weeding.
- Safe. Namgrass is completely safe for use by both small children and small animals to run around and play on. Plus, the design of the artificial grass makes cleaning up dog mess even easier.
Artificial Turf is suitable for a wide range of situations, including:
- Domestic Gardens. It is particularly ideal for the elderly or disabled who cannot maintain natural lawns.
- Schools, Nurseries and Play Areas. The soft nature of artificial grass is perfect for protecting children against falls, and any mess can be easily cleaned with water.
- Swimming Pools. An artificial lawn is beneficial around a swimming pool, as there is no mud which could create a mess when combined with the water of the pool.
Namgrass offers a variety of artificial lawn options allowing you to achieve the perfect lawn for your personal tastes and requirements. Perhaps you are a meticulous gardener looking for the perfect lawn, or maybe your family needs something hardwearing and durable. There are solutions for both large and small outdoor spaces, and a range of accessories to help with installation and maintenance are also available.
Unsure which Namgrass to purchase, and which aggregates to use with it? Your nearest branch will be more than happy to offer guidance and advice.