Invented in 1884, Lighting has become one of the most standard features in the British household. At Howarth Timber & Building Supplies, we offer all of the components needed to ensure that your domestic lighting works effectively.
Our vast range of products includes:
- Dry Lining Boxes – For mounting electrics into dry line cavity walls
- Blanking Plates – Used to securely cover an electrical area to prevent dust getting in
- Fused Plugs and Fuses
- Pendant Sets – Allow you to hang a lamp and lamp shade from the ceiling
- Grey Twin and Earth Cut Cable – Used to create lighting circuits
- Single and Double Pattresses – Great for covering electrics behind electrical fittings
- Multi-Way Switches – Ideal if you want / need to install light switches in different areas of your home that control a single light (for example upstairs and downstairs control of a landing light).