Green roofs are constructed using low maintenance planting. The Sedums (succulents) and indigenous herbs and grasses that grow on these types of roofs provide excellent cover and protection to the waterproofing system.
- Relatively easy install
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Can improve thermal performance
- Reduces overheating in summer months
- Reduced storm water run-off
- Can help prevent flooding
- Better acoustic performance
- Can reduce energy bills
- Improved ambient air quality
- Increased life expectancy of waterproofing
Want to purchase this product or need more information?
Contact The GreenHouse on 0330 119 2529.