In the home, the average person uses 150 litres of water every day. Around 50% is not required to be mains water quality. A rainwater harvester works by collecting the water that falls on your roof, this water is then channelled down through the guttering and pipework into a tank, usually located underground.
- Can be buried under ground, wall mounted or enclosed in the roof to suit most environments
- Utilises rainwater collected from the roof
- Advanced systems available, making the system more user friendly
- Simple operation
- Easy installation
- Reduces your mains water usage, saving you money
- The stored water can be used in your washing machines and toilets, for watering the garden and washing cars.
- Can help protect against flooding risks
- Can increase the value of your property