The STORVIK double glazed window range will allow you to meet the current demands of the BREEAM Code for sustainable homes and for the foreseeable future. They also provide advanced thermal efficiency reducing heat loss.
- Increased thermal efficiency
- Quality laminated Redwood Nordic Pine construction
- Supplied fully finished
- Secured by Design locking system fitted as standard
- Available in various design, colour and size options
- Manufactured from FSC accredited timber
- Extensive guarantees
- BFRC A to C Rated
- BRE Green Guide A+ Rated
- Incorporating Swisspacer V, the leading warm edge spacer
- Performance peace of mind
- Modern mechanism allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Low U-values to 1.2W/m2k
- Can help retain heat and reduce energy bills
Have a look at the Howarth Timber Windows & Doors website for more information or contact The GreenHouse on 0330 119 2529.