Fan radiators (or) are highly efficient, utilising a smaller water capacity through the use of a heat exchanger and fan.
Fan radiators are designed to be used with lower water temperatures, around 35-40°C, and are the ideal companion to renewable heat sources. Despite the lower temperatures and capacities of fan radiators they are significantly more powerful than conventional ones meaning they can be as much as 3.5 times smaller. They also have a reduced thermal inertia causing them to reach optimal operating temperatures much faster. Some conventional radiators can take up to 100 minutes to reach their ideal operating temperature.
- Increases the efficiency of renewable heating such as solar thermal and heat pumps
- Responsive reaction to incidental heat gains
- Flexible plumbing fixings
- Available to both new build and retrofit applications
- Cost effective, practical alternative to underfloor heating
- Much more efficient than conventional radiators
- Compact design available with a variety of finishes
- Rooms heat up twice as fast
- Room temperature controls can be defined by room