Ventilation or exhaust fans are used to increase air flow in a building.
They can also improve air quality, reduce humidity and extract odours from the air. They are especially effective in kitchen and bathroom spaces which are generally humid by nature.
- Prevents mould and mildew build up due to humidity
- Prevents cracked paint and peeling wallpaper associated with high humidity rooms
- Can also be available with lights and heating elements
- Quiet operation
- Improved indoor air quality
- Lessen the risk of air based health problems
- Reduces allergens in the air
- Helps to prevent mirrors fogging up in bathroom areas