Heat recovery systems draw in fresh air from outside, while at the same time extracting stale air from within the house.
As the fresh air and stale air travel through the counter-flow heat exchanger inside the unit, the thermal energy from the used air is recycled and used to heat the fresh incoming air. Basically as a heat pump, it recycles 80% of the thermal energy from the air.
With virtually no moving parts, these units are virtually maintenance free and simply require both filters to be changed at least once a year. Changing the filters is as simple as changing a light bulb.
- Designed to be compatible with Posi Joists
- Keeps the air in your home fresh
- Bypass systems on the heat recovery units mean it can bring in cool air during the summer months
- Reduces heating bills.
- Makes your home more energy efficient.
- Reduces the condensation in your home.
- Reduces the risk of mould and damp.
- Reduces amount of airborne allergens entering your home.