Underfloor Heating offers a heating alternative to radiators in bathrooms, kitchens, or an entire house.
It provides a more even spread of heat in rooms than conventional radiators and can also be linked up to other renewable technologies like air source and ground source heat pumps.
- A wide range of products available, designed with specifers, installer and end-users in mind
- Straightforward installation and long term performance benefits
- Low maintenance
- Underfloor heating prevents cold spots developing in a room which is characteristic of current radiator systems.
- Cost to run an underfloor heating system is 15-40% less than a conventional radiator system.
- Underfloor heating systems are cheaper to install than standard radiator system in a new build.
- Space saving do not need to give up wall space to unsightly radiators.
- Underfloor heating helps to reduce house dust mites as the moisture content is too low to allow dust mites to live, giving asthma sufferers a much better living environment.
- Goes hand in hand with lower flow temperatures associated with renewable energy sources.