Sometimes known as ‘closeboard fencing’, Feather Edge Boards are a popular choice for a wide variety of reasons, including:
- Flexibility. As feather edge boards are installed individually, rather than as a ready-built panel, it is easier to achieve the fencing that suits your needs or tastes. This is particularly useful if you have an awkwardly shaped space.
- Reliability. Positioned vertically to create fencing that is reliable and requires very little ongoing maintenance.
- Easy Replacement. As the boards are installed individually, it’s easier to replace boards that have become damaged over time without having to replace an entire section of fencing.
- Privacy. The close-board design of Feather Edge Fencing ensures that there are very few gaps, which alongside the height created by the length of the planks, allows for optimum privacy.
- Animals. The lack of gaps in the fencing also helps to prevent animals, including cats and dogs, from getting into your garden, as well as preventing your own pets from escaping.
- Attractive. With Feather Edge Boards, both sides of the fencing look the same, so it doesn’t matter which side of the fence your property sees, the actual panels will always look attractive.