Toolbank's Real Deals for you Christmas Collection brings an array of hand and power tools at brilliant prices.
Whether for DIY or a hobby, wood work naturally requires tools to help you cut, mould and shape the wood to look exactly how you want it to.
To get started with wood work, there are some hand tools that are highly recommended to be part of your kit, as standard. This includes:
- A Jack Plane, which is the perfect Plane to have as a starter product, as it has various uses.
- You will also want to purchase a Smoothing Plane, as well as a Jointing Plane both of which are more dedicated tools, for some of the roles that a Jack Plane can also do.
- Try Squares are essential for ensure that your wood is straight, whilst allowing you to easily mark out where cuts are needed.
- Mitre Boards are useful for helping you to cut wood more accurately, which is particularly helping when you need to cut a piece at the angle.
- Chisels are great for removing excess easily and depending on the size, can dig right into corners when necessary.