Further to our email last week regarding our essential works delivery service, due to demand and to help with logistics we will now be running this from a second site to service our North Western region.
As this is a limited service, we can until further notice only accept orders from current trade credit account and 1840 cash card holders (by credit/debit card only). If you do not hold either account with us but wish to place an order, we can open an 1840 cash account for you but not a trade credit account at this time.
We are also only accepting orders for projects that are in the best interests of public welfare, and to ensure that people have safe and healthy homes to live in. We are defining these as follows:
- Hospitals, care / nursing homes, doctors surgeries
- Emergency repairs and maintenance at residential properties. For example: urgent structural repairs, repairs required to make buildings wind and watertight, repairing plumbing and heating systems, work required to make rooms habitable.
- Central and local government offices that are open for critical services
- Emergency services facilities e.g. police stations
- Military facilities
- Certain retail premises: e.g. supermarkets and other food shops, health shops, pharmacies
- Hotels, hostels and Bed and Breakfasts
- Food banks and homeless services
- Crematoria and cemeteries
- Social housing
- Transport infrastructure
If you consider your requirements are essential and they fall under these headings then please email us at [email protected] with the list of materials, delivery address, required delivery date and a contact phone number, and we will email you back to confirm acceptance of your order.
We understand the importance to you of being able to obtain materials so we will aim to respond to all enquiries in a timely way, but please be aware we are running this service with a limited team because of Social Distancing rules and your patience is appreciated.
To avoid any confusion all of our branches remain closed for collections and we are not accepting online orders until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation in these unprecedented times.