89 Michael Ingham
- Market Street
- BB5 0DN
- Mon - Thu: 07:00 - 17:00
- Friday: 07:00 - 16:00
- Saturday: 08:00 - 12:00
- Sunday: CLOSED
Welcome to Howarth Timber & Building Supplies Accrington
Howarth is a local builder’s merchant that has had a branch in Accrington since 2008. When the branch opened, they had just 5 members of staff and £100k of stock. They have now expanded to include 12 staff members to support the £380k stock they are now able to offer.
More than just a timber yard, Howarth Accrington offers a wide range of building and plumbing products.
Visit our Showroom
Our Showroom is the perfect opportunity to have a look before you make any big purchases and includes:
Plumbing: Seek advice and guidance to ensure that you buy the right products for your needs
Flooring: Feel the high-quality of our laminate, vinyl and wooden flooring
Doors: See for yourself the beauty of our wide selection of doors
Additional ServicesBook Skip Hire online in Accrington at howarth.wasteonline.uk
- Easy to use online booking system
- Speedy delivery to anywhere in the UK, within 24 hours (on orders placed before 10am)
- We offer the freedom to choose the day of delivery and collection to suit your needs, which is great if you are working on a schedule. Plus, should your requirements change – as often happens in life – your collection date can be adjusted easily without any long phone calls or messing about.
- If your skip is getting full, with our efficient service you can easily exchange an existing skip that is full of waste, for an empty one.
- We have a full range of skips, with a choice of four skip sizes:
4 yard open
6 yard open
8 yard open
12 yard open
- We’ll take a wide range of house, building and garden waste
- Get a Quote and order your skip in four quick and easy steps
We specialise in a range of product types, including:
- Plumbing and Heating
- K-Rend Products
- Brick Matching Service
We also have a Bagging Plant, as well as a Wall Saw and Cross Cut, to suit your many needs.
Top Five Accrington Products*:
- Clifton Timber Lap Panel 6ft x 6ft
- Arbordeck Treated Timber Decking Smooth & Grooved Reversible 32mm x 125mm x 3.6m
- Sawn Green Treated Timber Sleeper 100mm x 200mm x 2400mm
- Arbordeck Treated Timber Decking Smooth & Grooved reversible 32mm x 125mm x 3m
- Brown Treated Fencing Paling 18mm x 100mm x 1.8m
Sometimes referred to as Howarth Oswaldtwistle, Howarth Accrington is a short 2-minute walk from Church & Oswaldtwistle Train Station. The branch is close to the M65.
The branch opens at 7 am every weekday, allowing you more time to get to your morning jobs.
*sold through the website.