04 Nigel Bastick
- Geddington Road,
- NN18 8ET
- Mon - Thu: 07:00 - 17:00
- Friday: 07:00 - 16:00
- Saturday: 08:00 - 12:00
- Sunday: CLOSED
Welcome to Howarth Timber & Building Supplies Corby
Howarth Corby is a local builder’s merchants that have had a presence in the town for over 25 years and are proud to be the number one merchant in the Corby area. We are a true “one stop shop for all the builder’s needs” offering a large stock holding of Timber, Fencing, Cladding, PSE, and Bricks.
The team at our Corby branch has over 200 years of experience, collectively, working within the merchant industry.
The branch specialises in:
Visit our Showroom
Howarth Corby boasts a large Howarth at Home Kitchen showroom, with an offering of both Symphony Rixonway and Laura Ashley kitchens. The showroom was named a joint winner of Showroom of the Year at the 2018 Laura Ashley Stockist Awards.
Branch virtual Tour:
Book Skip Hire online in Corby at howarth.wasteonline.uk
- Easy to use online booking system
- Speedy delivery to anywhere in the UK, within 24 hours (on orders placed before 10am)
- We offer the freedom to choose the day of delivery and collection to suit your needs, which is great if you are working on a schedule. Plus, should your requirements change – as often happens in life – your collection date can be adjusted easily without any long phone calls or messing about.
- If your skip is getting full, with our efficient service you can easily exchange an existing skip that is full of waste, for an empty one.
- We have a full range of skips, with a choice of four skip sizes:
4 yard open
6 yard open
8 yard open
12 yard open
- We’ll take a wide range of house, building and garden waste
- Get a Quote and order your skip in four quick and easy steps
We offer a fully functioning mill operation at the branch.
Based in an old Water Plant, Howarth Corby is located close to the A427 / Weldon Road and is a 15-minute walk from Corby Train Station.
The branch is a 40-minute drive from Northampton, 35-minute drive from Peterborough and 1-hour drive from Milton Keynes.
Howarth Corby opens from 07:00 to 17:00 Monday – Thursday and 07:00 to 16:00 on a Friday and is also open Saturday 08:00 to 12:00.