What is Plaster?
Plaster is a soft mixture that is used to create a hard, smooth surface typically for a wall or ceiling. At Howarth Timber & Building Supplies we offer a wide range of plastering products, including:
- Skim Finish Plaster. Plaster Skimming is a popular method used to create a surface that is smooth enough to receive a decorative finish.
- Mesh. Plaster Mesh is used to strengthen and protect your plasterwork. Suitable for both internal and external use.
- Patching Plaster. Patching Plaster is a simple method of performing repair work to your existing plaster. Due to the nature of its use, it normally dries quickly allowing the area to be sanded and decorated within a short period of time.
- Undercoat Plaster. Undercoat Plaster is used as part of a two-coat plaster system and is suitable for a range of masonry backgrounds, including bricks and blocks. If your project requires a higher coverage, with good impact resistance, we recommend choosing the Thistle Tough Coat.
- Beads. Plastering Beads are an effective method of creating neat corners when you are applying plaster to either plasterboard, bare brickwork or existing plaster.
Purchase online today, or contact your local branch for expert advice and guidance.