What are Sheet Materials?
Sheet Materials are timber boards that are typically rectangular or square in shape and are essentially the key to many joinery and DIY projects, with a variety of types available, each offering different features, uses, and benefits.
The sheet materials we have on offer include:
- Plywood. These are engineered wooden sheets that are suitable for light internal and external applications, such as partition walls, flooring, and furniture.
- TG Chipboard. Commonly used as a cost-effective alternative tongue and groove flooring board
- OSB. Oriented Strand Board (OSB) is a durable sheet material that is suitable for load-bearing applications including floors and walls.
- MDF. Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) is a versatile material is ideal for a wide range of applications from building furniture to shop fittings.
- Plas Chipboard. Similar to chipboard, this is used to build various types of furniture.