84 Andrew Phillips
- Queensgate Sawmills,
- Pratt Street,
- BB10 1RZ
- Mon - Thu: 07:00 - 17:00
- Friday: 07:00 - 16:00
- Saturday: 08:00 - 12:00
- Sunday: CLOSED
Welcome to Howarth Timber & Building Supplies Burnley
Howarth is a local builders merchant that has had a presence in Burnley for 30 years, becoming part of the Howarth Group in 1996. Since then, the branch has expanded to become a one-stop shop selling a wide range of products that are much more than just timber including DIY products, as well as most building materials.
At Howarth Burnley our excellent staff pride ourselves on our product knowledge with guaranteed strong customer service.
We specialise in:
Plumbing & Heating: Helping you to keep your home toasty in the winter, your shower running smoothly and your drains efficient always.
We have a DIY and Building Showroom that includes a wide range of products that you can come in and look at including:
Book Skip Hire online in Burnley at howarth.wasteonline.uk
- Easy to use online booking system
- Speedy delivery to anywhere in the UK, within 24 hours (on orders placed before 10am)
- We offer the freedom to choose the day of delivery and collection to suit your needs, which is great if you are working on a schedule. Plus, should your requirements change – as often happens in life – your collection date can be adjusted easily without any long phone calls or messing about.
- If your skip is getting full, with our efficient service you can easily exchange an existing skip that is full of waste, for an empty one.
- We have a full range of skips, with a choice of four skip sizes:
4 yard open
6 yard open
8 yard open
12 yard open
- We’ll take a wide range of house, building and garden waste
- Get a Quote and order your skip in four quick and easy steps
Cutting Facilities. Don't waste money, with our cutting services you only need to purchase the lengths that you need.
External Salesperson. Available onsite.
Located on Pratt Street, in the Lancashire market town of Burnley, the branch is part of our Manchester cluster and is situated 21 miles north of the city.
The branch is a short distance from the centre of town and is close to the A682 with connections to the M65.
Howarth Burnley now opens at 7 am every weekday morning, allowing you more time to pick up everything you need for your days' jobs.