15 Andy Mawman
- South Parade,
- DN8 5DY
- Mon - Thu: 07:00 - 17:00
- Friday: 07:00 - 16:00
- Saturday: 08:00 - 12:00
- Sunday: CLOSED
Welcome to Howarth Timber & Building Supplies Thorne
Howarth Timber & Building Supplies Thorne is a local builder’s merchants that have had a presence in the town for over 40 years, opening in the early 1970s. Since then, the branch has strived to move with current trends, meeting customer demands and working to adapt to industry needs.
More than just a timber yard, Howarth Thorne offers a wide range of products including timber, sheet materials, and building materials
Visit our Showroom
Our showroom has a selection of products on display, that you can come and look at, at your leisure:
- Doors: Choose classic or contemporary styles that will look fantastic in your home, and come in a range of finishes
- Flooring: Get a feel for what your new flooring could look like, including engineered, laminate and vinyl.
- Bathrooms and Showers: Discover your dream bathroom, so that you can start each day refreshed and happy.
Book Skip Hire online in Thorne at howarth.wasteonline.uk
- Easy to use online booking system
- Speedy delivery to anywhere in the UK, within 24 hours (on orders placed before 10am)
- We offer the freedom to choose the day of delivery and collection to suit your needs, which is great if you are working on a schedule. Plus, should your requirements change – as often happens in life – your collection date can be adjusted easily without any long phone calls or messing about.
- If your skip is getting full, with our efficient service you can easily exchange an existing skip that is full of waste, for an empty one.
- We have a full range of skips, with a choice of four skip sizes:
4 yard open
6 yard open
8 yard open
12 yard open
- We’ll take a wide range of house, building and garden waste
- Get a Quote and order your skip in four quick and easy steps
We offer a variety of services including:
- Cutting Facilities: Ensuring that you only pay for what you need
- Same / Next Day Delivery Service: Helping to kick-start your next project
- Outstanding Service: Our team really are the best.
Howarth Thorne is based in a stunning converted chapel, next to Thorne Park and is within an easy walking distance of both train stations: 12 minutes from Thorne South and 15 minutes from Thorne North. The branch is also close to the M18.
We open at 7 am every weekday morning, giving you more time to get to your morning jobs.