06 Justin Falkingham
- Hollow Road
- Bury St. Edmunds
- IP32 7QW
- Mon - Thu: 07:00 - 17:00
- Friday: 07:00 - 16:00
- Saturday: 8:00 - 12:00
- Sunday: CLOSED
Bank Holiday Opening Hours:
Monday 3rd May: CLOSED
Monday 31st May: CLOSED
Welcome to Howarth Timber & Building Supplies Bury St Edmunds
Howarth is a local builder's merchants that is brand new to Bury St Edmunds in 2017.
More than just a timber yard, the branch has an immense range of products in stock, including:
We specialise in timber, roofing and insulation, and many of our products are available for next day delivery and/or click-and-collect.
Visit our Showroom
Our Bury St Edmunds Showroom has a wide selection of kitchens on display, allowing you to:
- Take a look at some of the kitchens we have on offer
- Discuss your ideas with our knowledgeable Kitchen Designer
- Discover some of the stylish accessories and storage solutions that we have available
Book Skip Hire online in Bury St Edmunds at howarth.wasteonline.uk
- Easy to use online booking system
- Speedy delivery to anywhere in the UK, within 24 hours (on orders placed before 10am)
- We offer the freedom to choose the day of delivery and collection to suit your needs, which is great if you are working on a schedule. Plus, should your requirements change – as often happens in life – your collection date can be adjusted easily without any long phone calls or messing about.
- If your skip is getting full, with our efficient service you can easily exchange an existing skip that is full of waste, for an empty one.
- We have a full range of skips, with a choice of four skip sizes:
4 yard open
6 yard open
8 yard open
12 yard open
- We’ll take a wide range of house, building and garden waste
- Get a Quote and order your skip in four quick and easy steps
Our services including kitchen measures to ensure that you get the right kitchen to fit your available space.
We also offer cutting and milling facilities, guaranteeing that you only purchase the size of timber that you need, helping to reduce costs and prevent unnecessary wastage.
Your Sat Nav will take you to the start of Hollow Road. Continue until you get to the railway crossing, turn into the road just before it. You will be able to see Marlows Garden Centre from the road on your right, and we are located just behind it.
We open at 7 am every weekday morning, giving you more time to prepare for the day's tasks.